Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday--August 20



1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

I've never had a good nickname.:-( My husband and I call each other goofy things like crazyhead and pookie. Lame, I know.


2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the second of 4 girls. So older middle child. I've got the middle-child-Jan-Brady-syndrome for sure.


3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

This is a great question, I can't believe I haven't thought of this before, since I've known for a long time that Sandra Bullock should play me. But my husband? That's a tough one! After much thought, I've come up with Brendan Fraser. {photo credit} They have a similar build (although truth be told, Fraser is taller and Hubby is slightly heavier) and brown hair and light eyes (Hubby's are green, can't tell what Fraser's are). So there you go.
4. What is currently your favorite song?
Another tough one because so much depends on my mood. I'm going to say Train's "Hey Soul Sister" because it's current (I wouldn't want you to think I was out of date or anything)
and I can listen to it over and over.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Honestly, we don't have two cents to rub together so I'm not really saving, but I am on the lookout for a new diaper/messenger bag for everyday.
Go here for more Q&A fun. Thanks to Mama M. for hosting! :-)

1 comment:

Kath' said...

I love soul sista.. That song has a great beat to it.. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Kath'