Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Hop '10

I'm so excited to join this year's Blog Hop, hosted once again by Robin at Pensieve! I, of course, am not at BlogHer. I am sitting here in my little bedroom "office" while my kids watch {she says in horror} Barney in the other room. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web!!! Welcome!

I am "Eos Mom," {so-named because my 5-year-old son has Eosinophilic Esophagitis, more on that in a minute}. I live in Phoenix with my husband and 2 kids. My son "L" just turned 5 and my daughter "T" is almost 2. I'm a SAHM. If you want to read more about our everyday life, check out my "week in review" posts (that aren't really weekly, haha).

As I said, L has EE, which basically means if he eats foods he's allergic to, his esophagus erodes and bleeds. That made him very sick in his first year of life, but now he's outgrown several allergies and we just keep working on getting him to eat more foods. You can read more about that journey by clicking on my "ee" and "feeding" tabs.

Oh and both my kids are in speech therapy. You can read about L's apraxia or T's speech as well.

But mostly I like to blog about fun stuff, like movies. Hubby and I recently set up our tv so we can stream Netflix instantly so we watch a ton of movies and I like to review them here. I'll also tell you about the books I'm reading and tv shows I'm watching.

Thursdays, I'm blogging my youth with Mommy's Piggy Tales. This has been so much fun--to remember and write about my childhood and then read similar stories from other women. Today we'll be writing about 7th grade.

Fridays, I love the Five Question Friday meme. It's a chance for me to ramble on various fun topics. Love it!

And lately I've started sharing some "linky love" or favorite posts and recipes I've found around the blogosphere for Saturday Stumbles.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll poke around a bit and see if you might want to visit again or {joy of joys} follow me. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can visit you in return. Now, I've got to wrangle the kids and get us all to Walmart. Happy Hopping!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Overwhelmed is right! You've got one full plate! Gotta love both Barney and WalMart!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I hope your Walmart trip went well, it can be interesting taking more than one child there at a time!

Stopping by from the Blog Hop...it is so nice to meet you!

Kael,Maddie and Sage said...

Wonderful Blog, came over from the Blog Hop and I had never heard of EOS. Hope you have a great day

Sistergirl said...

Just blog Hoppin, nice to meet you.