Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Internet Hodgepodge--August 21

This is a multi-week edition of linky love because of my vacation. {I've decided to name these posts "internet hodgepodge" because they are always all over the place.} Check out more favorite posts over at It's Come to This.
Dear Gisele, have a sandwich and shut up. Amen to this post from stark.raving.mad.mommy.

A Pirate Adventure. Love love love this idea from Oh Amanda, I want to copy it down to every detail. L is very into pirates so this would be right up his alley. :-)

Morning sickness relief from the newly pregnant Momedy. {I do not ever plan to be pregnant again, but you know the saying "men plan and God laughs." So if the Lord gives me a surprise 3rd child, I will definitely want to remember this remedy.}

10 ideas for keeping kids busy while you cook from Saving Those Dollars.

I love this list of Micro-Indulgences for $4 or less from The Dabbler.


I really like this budgeting bulletin board system. I need to do this to track expenses without going to a cash system.


Homeschooling is not optional. I know others have linked to this already, but I just read it myself. This is my philosophy as well--whether or not you send your child to school every day, all parents must be (one of) their kids' teacher(s).

Such an easy and cute craft, great for gifts: washcloth cupcakes.
Alright, that's all I've got. {I'm so proud of myself for not waiting to the last minute this week!} Now go visit Mandi for more linky love!

2 comments:

Nashville TV Show said...

That's a great hodge-podge! I loved the post at Organizing your Way about Homeschool! Thanks for linking up & sharing:)

ohAmanda said...

Great links--so glad you like our pirate adventure! It was so fun!!