Monday, April 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

So in my UBP blog-hopping, I stumbled on a link-up that looks like fun, Five Question Friday hosted by Mama M. Obviously it being Monday night, I'm too late for the linky this time, but I wanted to answer last week's questions (because I couldn't resist #1). Here goes:

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? This is an easy one for me: Sandra Bullock. Because I look just like her. Not. But there's a part in While You Were Sleeping where Bill Pullman asks her character what her father was like and she replies "He was a lot like me--brown hair, flat chest." Well, I've had a hang-up about my small chest since forever and though there is nothing wrong with Sandra B's figure (certainly not!), that quote has forever endeared me toward her. And we do look vaguely similar in height and hair color. Vaguely.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp? No, I never went to sleepaway camp. My sisters did, so I could have if I wanted to, but I never wanted to. The summer before 12th grade, however, I took a two-week class at a college the next state over. Does that count? ;-)

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction? Um, lots of things--any kind of bug, snake, lizard, rodent etc.; and heights, I'm afraid of heights.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts? Ugh, perhaps my indecision (I'm extremely indecisive). He should be irritated by my extreme laziness, but he's actually pretty cool with it, since he marvels at all the childcare I do that he is overwhelmed by. He's a great man, I tell you! And he thinks I don't take criticism well. Sadly, he's probably right. So he treads lightly if he has to say something that he knows will make me defensive.

Oh, I thought of something else that drives him crazy! I have a habit of starting stories or thoughts in the middle--this drives him nuts, he's like "Wait! What? Who? What are you talking about? Can you start at the beginning!" LOL

5. What is currently your favorite song? While I listen fairly constanly to the Glee soundtracks, I would actually say my two favorite songs right now are Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" and Duffy's "Mercy."

Okay, so hopefully this Friday I'll be able to join the link-up, until then I hope this was fun to read and learn more about me. :-)

No comments: