Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TILT--Slow Cooker Liners

What am I loving this week? Well, the Ultimate Blog Party, of course! I'm totally enjoying hopping from blog to blog and meeting new people. So much fun! If you haven't read my party post yet, check that out here.


Meanwhile, back in the real world, I love Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. Simple concept--put one of these bags in your crockpot, pile in your ingredients, cook it, eat it, and when you're done, just pull out the liner and you have a clean crockpot. Tada!You might ask yourself, why not just clean your crockpot like a normal person? Well, I'm not normal, I am lazy. So before the liners, I typically let the leftover goop in my crockpot dry on and it was a pain to clean up. Also, my crockpot is one piece, there is no inner bowl to lift out and clean. If I have to scrub my crockpot, the whole thing has to go in my sink--cord, plug and all. Honestly, that kind of freaks me out.

With the liners, I scoop/dump out the leftovers and take out the liner. It's never perfectly clean, (from all the condensation and probably some leakage or splashing as we served ourselves), but it's easy to wipe down and I don't have to put the whole shebang into my sink. That just makes things a teeny bit easier, and in my world, it's all about what's easy.

If you want to go find yourself some slow cooker liners, they are in the aisle with the ziploc bags and such. A box of 4 is around $3. (So it's kind of a luxury, but for me, it's worth it.) I don't knwo why but my Safeway doesn't carry them, however my Walmart and Target do.

For more things people love, check out The Diaper Diaries. What are you loving this week?

No comments: