Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Two posts in one day, can you believe it?! You know I love talking about myself, so here's Five Question Friday, hosted by Mama M.


1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
No freakin' way! High school was horrible, HORRIBLE the first time, in fact it's even worse in hindsight than what I realized at the time (if that makes any sense, I guess I mean I see now how I've been scarred by it). So yeah, not going back for all the money in the world.
-
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
First wish: lots and lots of money. Not an outrageous sum, but a couple million dollars so we could retire, travel, send the kids to college, give generously etc.
-
Second wish: I was going to say magically lose 10 (or maybe 15) pounds, but then I read Mama M's answer about everyone being healthy and happy forever and I like that. I'd also like to wish for a maid, but I guess that's covered by the heaps of money in wish #1. So I'll go with the perfect health of myself and my family.
-
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Considering I love tv, it's probably not a surprise to learn that I like several kids shows. Backyardigans is probably my favorite of the ones my kids watch. Also, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Little Bill, Olivia. What I hate and makes me want to tear my eyes out: Max and Ruby, the Upside Down show, and Little Bear.
-
4. What is your beverage of choice?
This is an easy one, I drink Coke (original Coca-Cola) morning, noon, and night. Literally. 'Nuff said.
-
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Outward change--I've got at least 10 pounds to lose. (This is a modest goal when you realize I've been this height and weighed 40 lbs. less; 10 lbs would get me back into my pre-pregnancy clothes.) Too bad I won't give up food and I hate to exercise. I'm gonna need that genie.
-
Inward change--where do I begin? I'm too grouchy! And I just can't get my act together--I need help with time management, I need motivation so I can catch up on (and stay on top of)housework, I need to take better care of myself. What am I working on? I guess I'm trying to be more thankful, more friendly, more positive and more generous.
-
Check out more answers at My Little Life. Thanks for reading!

No comments: