Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blog Makeover

If you've been visiting in the last few days, you may have noticed I went through a little bit of an identity crisis. I'm doing a bit of a makeover here. The title of my blog has changed to reflect that I'm now a mom-of-2. And now that I'm inviting people over to my little site via memes and carnivals (or whatever they're called), I want to preserve my anonymity a little more so I've removed my kids' names, they are now just L and T. Meanwhile, I think the identity crisis has been resolved, I'm now "Eos Mom," a reference to living with L's Eosinophilic Esophagitis.

And look, I have a new background! Free from Delightful Dots, thank you very much.

In addition to sprucing up the place, I plan to write some posts in the next few days (fingers crossed) about us and L's EE so you can get to know us better. I'm also following along in ProBlogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog (thank you Full Nest for the heads-up ), so we'll see where that gets us. Finally, I have a button in my sidebar (how did I ever figure out that techno-thingy?!) for Compassion International. I'll be following the Compassion Bloggers' trip to India over at Pensieve and I hope you will too. Thanks!

1 comment:

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

Ha! Get this, I started to leave a comment to thank you for explaining your name Eos Mom, then I see in this very post your mention of our India trip. Thank you for writing about it in addition to posting a trip badge! I'm finally working on a "thank you" post to those who supported me through prayer and encouragement; hopefully it'll be finished later tonight!

:)