Friday, April 24, 2009

Blitz It Friday

Grab My Blog Button!
Okay, this wasn't the best week for me but Wednesday was busy and productive--once I banned myself from the computer for 4 hours. Still I only managed one blitz that day and once again it was the pots and pans. I set the timer for 15 minutes, but there were a few interruptions (such is life with kids), so when the timer buzzed I kept going till everything was clean--only five minutes more.

Thursday I was ready for a real blitz, the kind where you gets lots done. I set the timer for 20 minutes (the time I had until I had to make T's bottle), but all I accomplished was to clean the high chair and wash a beanie baby that was puked on during the recent stomach bug. Yuck.

I know that was hardly worthy of a blog post, but I wanted you all to know I'm trying. Struggling, but trying. For more blitzing, head over here.

3 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Are you kidding?! It is so worth a blog post. We want to encourage you to stick with it. It sounds like you have more than the usual amount of chaos at your home, so everything helps. keep up the good work!

Christy said...

Great job! It can be hard to blitz with kids. Sometimes I just stop the timer when I get interrupted and start it again when I can! Definitely worth the post!

Jena Webber said...

Hey! We're missing you this week! C'mon we need you. Just kidding.