Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIWW April 25

This is my first time joining What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy.  It's already summer here in Phoenix and below are pretty good examples of my standard summer uniform--tees and shorts.  My goal is to somehow try to kick things up a notch, with nicer tees, cute shoes, and jewelry.  Hopefully, we'll see improvement as the summer goes on.
Tuesday 4/17
This is a new tee from Kohls. I'm barefoot in the picture but I wore my everday black sandals (you'll see them in Saturday's photo).  Shirt and shorts from Kohls.

 Wednesday 4/18
Very dull. I tried to add a necklace but I thought the outfit was too casual for jewelry so I took it off.What do you think, should I have added a necklace?
Shirt and shorts from Kohls, shoes are Bare Traps from Famous Footwear.
 Thursday 4/19
I love this new striped tee (so into stripes right now) but I need a better tank underneath.  Again, no shoes in the picture, I wore the black sandals as usual.
Tee from Old Navy, tank from H&M, shorts from Kohls.
I didn't get a close-up of my necklace but it's a strand of black beads and it's from my grandmother's collection.
 Saturday 4/21
I love this outfit and got compliments on my shirt.  I wore this to the Gluten Free Expo and out to lunch with Hubby.
Shirt and capris from Kohls.  Shoes are Bare Traps (above) from Famous Footwear.
 Tuesday 4/24
This is one of my new peasant tops for this summer.  I couldn't decide which shoes to wear, my everyday black sandals or my blue plaid boat shoes.  What do you think?
Shirt and shorts from Kohls, sandals same as above, boat shoes are Joe Boxer from Kmart (6 bucks!).


 In the end, I wore the blue plaid shoes. Am I crazy?
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy.
So tell me, How can I spice up my summer uniform????

No comments: