Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blitz-It Friday

Grab My Blog Button!

Here's what I accomplished in 45 minutes yesterday:

-emptied the dishwasher

-loaded and started the dishwasher

-409'd the counter

-folded and put away the towels that were in the dryer

-moved clothes from washer to dryer

-swept under T's highchair

-washed L's plate and T's highchair tray and the pan we used at breakfast

-sorted the paper pile on the kitchen table and put stuff where it belonged

-409'd the table


Later, over the course of the afternoon and evening, in spits and spurts, I was able to get all the photos out of my camera (140+ pictures from the last month or so), onto my computer, deleted the red eye, and uploaded to the internet. I still need to make a slideshow for friends and relatives, but I'm getting closer to checking that off my list (and moving on to taking Christmas photos, and making photo calendar gifts, and so on!).

For more blitzing and organizing, head to Organized Everyday. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Good job! It's good to hear from you again!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

That is awesome! It is amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it. I need to do some blitzing. :D

Roan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Yes, being a mommy to small children can be overwhelming! Keep on blitzing! I need to blitz right now. It's amazing how much you can accomplish in a small amount of time!