Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fashion Challenge WInter Edition Part 2


In for a penny, in for a pound. I'm participating in another day of the Winter Fashion Challenge hosted by Kayla. Today was Winter Brights. I actually wore this yesterday when I couldn't come up with Decade/Region--I skipped ahead. I was inspired to wear jeans other than my new bootcuts I've been wearing so often, so I grabbed my black jeans, BRIGHT pink tee and black soft blazer. Tada:

Sorry for the terrible picture quality, I will never be a fashion blogger. The jeans are from Kohls, tee from Kmart, blazer was a gift (okay, I'll admit this is also Motherhood Maternity, what is with me wearing my old maternity clothes?!), shoes are the same ones from DSW.

For my previous foray into fashion photography, go here.

For more Challenge photos, go here.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bennett Has Class said...

Love the outfit! You did good, busy mama!

Catie said...

Well, it's nice to see some pics of you! :) Now if we could only somehow get your HEAD in there! ;)