Saturday, July 10, 2010

Linky Love--July 10

Fashionably late again, here's some cool stuff I found this week:Organizing Junkie put together a link-up for recipe collections: what an amazing wealth of recipes! I am in such a dinner rut right now, I'm eager to pour over all the collections and find new recipes to try.

Amy @ Finer Things linked up her collection and I found this recipe that I will try next time I have company: Cavatini.

Fantastic Find blog has compiled an awesome list of paper doll printables. I can't wait till T is old enough for us to play paperdolls together. :-)

Today I stumbled on to these unusual action figures: Jane Austen and Rosie the Riveter. Am I crazy or are these totally awesome?! I want them for myself, I mean my daughter.

Head on over to It's Come to This for more linky love.

No comments: