Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Top 10 Movies of 2010
These are the best movies I've seen in 2010 (not necessarily movies that came out in 2010)--in no particular order.
1. Shutter Island Surprisingly good, kept me thinking about it long after.
2. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo I've not read the books, but I thought this movie was great, good mysteries.
3. Last Station Great acting!
4. Secret Life of Words I can't describe this, just check it out.
5. Young Victoria One of my top 3, so romantic!
6. Bright Star Also in my top 3, very romantic, very sad.
7. The Blind Side Probably #1 for me. Great story!
8. Once Great story and great music.
9. The Hurt Locker Last year's best picture. Well-deserved.
10. The Messenger Hard core, great acting. I think actor Ben Foster (also of Pandorum and 3:10 to Yuma), is going to be the next big thing.
Honorable mention: Precious. Very hard to watch, but you've got to see it if you haven't already.
Check out more Top 10s at Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday! You can also read more of my movie "reviews" by clicking on the movies tab in my sidebar.