Friday, September 4, 2009

Blitz-It Friday

Grab My Blog Button!

I did one of my typical housework blitzes today. In 20 minutes, I:

-started the laundry
-emptied the dishwasher and put away clean pots/pans
-loaded the dishwasher
-washed pots and pans
-409'd the kitchen counter

Now to blitz this 3-day (woohoo!) weekend:

-The theme is family time and relaxation. But...
-I am inspired by upcoming houseguests (my parents coming on the 12th), to try to get some things done.
-Tasks: my hubby wants to buy and hang curtains in the kids' rooms; I want to hang photos and art in various places; and hang the "Cars" shelves in the living room. Any progress on these projects would be awesome.
-Food: honestly I've drawn a blank, we're in such a rut. Tonight (Friday) was teriyaki chicken on the grill. Tomorrow will probably be fish/pizza night (hubby makes himself some fish, I make a frozen pizza for myself). Sunday and Labor Day remain a mystery. How does one celebrate Labor Day?!
-Treats: another mystery. Maybe the library, I need something new to read. Maybe rent a movie.

For more blitzes, head to Organized Everyday. This weekend she's having a giveaway, so don't miss out! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Good job! It's so hard to think about food, isn't it? I hope your weekend is going well. And so far, you are the only participant, so you'll win the bag! If you'd like to email me your address and full name, I'll send it to you!

You deserve it!

organizingmommy@sbglobal[dot]net

Jena Webber said...

O.K. Tell me you got the bag...It should be there by now.