Friday, July 30, 2010

Linky Love--July 30

Here's some of the good stuff I found this week:

I found these toddler french toast sticks from Once a Month Mom and couldn't wait to try them. I made them yesterday and both kids like them. Yea, and they're healthy too (at least more so than the Eggo waffles I typically serve)!

Feeding Four compiled two lists of ideas for playing with kids: pretend play and crafts. I need all the ideas I can get, because I'm not a "fun mom" often enough.

Oh Amanda gathered a great list of books. I'm always on the lookout for good reads!

I don't want to lose this recipe--these soft pretzels look so yummy and making them myself means no corn syrup and maybe (please, Lord) L will like them. (Oh and I got the link from Merry.)

This recipe for chocolate pound cake looks so good!
Head on over to It's Come to This to see what others stumbled on this week. :-)

1 comment:

Merry said...

Thanks for linking to me! The soft pretzels are really yummy & my kids loved them.